Ok, I’m going to keep this short and simple. The Rally to Restore Sanity is Saturday, and I’m not going there without a hilarious sign that will make strangers laugh and maybe want to take a picture of it. God, I’m such a ham.
After some brainstorming with a few clever brothers, we’ve developed a list of real zingers.
Please have a gander at the list below and vote for your favorite. Or, if you’re nasty, write your own in the comments.
- Sanity Now! (or when it’s convenient because you’ve arranged for a sitter)
- Logic Saves, in case Jesus is busy because he thought you could address that issue on your own since it seems relatively straightforward.
- If you’re scheduling a rally, this time and location are convenient for me.
- I agree with what you are saying, just please say it quieter.
- I agree with you, but you don’t have to be so loud.
- Crazy people are crazy
- This Poster is Blocking Someone’s View
- I’d Rather be on Vacation.
- I am exercising my freedom to listen.
- I filled out my census on time.
- Sane is the new Black African-American (unless that’s offensive).
- If this marker runs out before I finish this sign, I would probably not be that angry.
- America is the greatest country on Earth, but that’s just my opinion (and I’ve only been to a few other countries, for budgeting reasons).
- I’m Reasonable as Hell and I’m probably going to continue to take it for a few years before giving up.
- I don’t really get the healthcare law, but it seems like we should have one.
As always, don’t forget to vote. I hope to see you at the rally.